The first job on the corolla was to swap out the standard 4k-e and auto box for the 4age out of the wagon.
Here is how the engine bay looked before i started.
Pulling the motor out.
And the 4age sitting in the engine bay.
When i mounted the 4age in the wagon i used the stock crossmember and made engine mounts to suit.
I was never really happy with the end result so i changed up the mounts for the sedan. I copied the way mark did his ke/sr20 engine mounts.
First i cut the stock brackets off the crossmember.
Then bolted up the stock ae86 engine mounts to the 4age, cut the crossmember brackets down to suit and tacked them in place .
The crossmember is now in the car all welded up and painted